Monday, November 27, 2006

Only in Ithaca

While i am waiting for the tea to boil, here is an email i got on one of my mailing lists:

From: bounce-799805-3539755@list.cornell.edu [mailto:bounce-799805-3539755@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Rhoda Streifer
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 2:59 PM
To: international-l@cornell.edu
Subject: person to walk my dog in exchange for esl lesson or simply get regular exercise


I have a very wonderful 9 yr. old dog whom i cannot walk anymore due my age i have been tutoring English as a second language for 31 yrs and i am the mother of two grown children. The dog walk would only take from 20-30 minutes and i would go along and "pick up' after the dog.The route is near my home from North Albany St around one to two blocks onto north cayuga and then home. This would be good for a man or woman of any age who would like to get some moderate exercise without having to join a gym for $400/month. also, a pre-teenager age 11 though teenager age 16 might like this job. Please let me know.. you may phone me at 277-7351 or respond to this email. . thanks and hope to hear from you soon.


Only in Ithaca :)

No comments: