Monday, August 28, 2006

Naming the desk

Well, today (Sunday), I finished re-building my new desk and I think I am pretty happy with it. It is big, it is nice and it smells well :) A short retrospective may be useful. Here is what we had at the beginning:




And here is what we got at the end:




And this is how my future home office is starting to look like:



Did anyone say wires? :)

And now to the big task – I need a name for the desk. Since this piece of furniture is probably destined to company me in the next few years and since it will probably serve me in writing the dissertation, it really needs a name. This is because it is now like a boat with which I am sailing and as you might know, the name of the boat predicts the quality of the sail. So, suggestions for a name are required!

4 comments:

Dima said...

Funny... now some names of things that float, please...

Unknown said...

Beda!

Dima said...

That what i was thinking about when i asked to suggest names... more ideas?

Anonymous said...

How about Dimdesk?
Or..... Epsdesk?
No.....

Hmm...

Jenny is a nice name :)